Ok I just had my art critique for the 2D squares project and it was pretty brutal. THREE hours of standing and commenting on people's projects. I am so unbelievably drained! It went okay I guess. I don't really have the energy to repeat the things they said about mine and I feel like it's slightly unimportant anyways. If you really want to know then say so and perhaps I'll eventually put it up on the art blog. Oh the reason it was so intense was it was 3 2D classes combined; both of Mr. Nadaskay's (my teacher) and Mr. Gillette's class. I feel like the kids in Gillette's class, though there are less of them, look down on us. Really. But it's whatever...
So now I'm going to spend the rest of my weekend studying for Old Testament, Exodus through Ruth. Test is Monday. And of course, more art projects because there is no rest for the art student. Could we just redo fall break? Because I think I missed the "rest and refresh" part...
I have so much to talk about. It'll have to wait till next time though
No comments:
Post a Comment