Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Clarification

After having received some comments on my art blog, I'd just like to clarify that this picture on the drawing page:


is NOT mine; it is Study of Hands by Leonardo da Vinci (which would explain all the compliments I suppose...). Sorry for the confusion! I was not trying to take da Vinci's work, I just forgot that this might not be a familiar piece with everybody...or anybody not an art student. Also the picture on the 2D page is of the artist Chuck Close, one of my new favorite artists. I encourage you to find out more about him and look at his work! It's pretty incredible.

So thanks for checking out my artwork; sorry for the confusion again. All the other drawings are mine though :)

3 comments:

Dad - Marks said...

I still think your art work is great!

beckers said...

way to decieve!
hah love you anyway
was the skeleton one yours too?
cause that one was really good too!!

Kristen said...

the cow skulls? yep! everything on the site is mine EXCEPT the two pictures on the main pages: the drawing page and the 2D page. since one is a photo of a person, that's pretty obvious...haha. the page with the links has the hands; that's not me. all the links themselves tho that actually is my work :)