Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Later...
So funny story: We get to the church and to pull into it you have to drive up an incline. So I’m on the phone with Michele and instead of driving into the parking lot like the bus in front of us, our bus instead stalls and completely bottoms out, so the back half of it is sticking out into the middle of the road. It starts smoking because the tire is just spinning against the ground and one apparently is in the air, so we all have to abandon ship and hop off the bus without any of our stuff. We come back later to see if we can get on and a big tow truck is there - Buff’s Body Shop - and after pulling the bus back onto the road there is a hole in the road full of melted rubber/asphalt. So let’s just say Maranatha definitely has left its mark here in North Carolina.... Oh the worst part of the story is I didn’t have my camera, it was on the bus, so I had to use Robert’s but he has it, so maybe sometime I can get some pictures up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment