Just wanted to write a quick update. Yes, I found Internet, hooray! Been having a good time on tour. I had a solo tonight and I was freaking out because it was ad libbing and I don't do ad libbing, but apparently it went okay because my friends told me, "Kristen, I didn't know you were black" which I think is a good thing...haha. Anyway, I hope you can come to the homecoming concert, I'm excited to see you all!!
4 comments:
Realtime blogging, I love it. It is like am on tour with the group. Have fun and we will see on Sunday Night.
Why do you have to be black to be good... that doesn't make sense... I think you are great... regardless of your color?
Jon B.,
I think what she means is she has a little soul sister in her. Good to hear that you did well with the ad libbing...that is definitely not my thing either.
JD
After seeing the concert I wish I could have heard you sing the ad lib solo!! The concert was great.. We are glad to have you back though.
Post a Comment