Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Even later...

So I am having a hard time finding Wi-Fi anywhere in these freaking states, so it will most likely end up being a while before I can actually post these. Sadness. Anyway, we’re finally in Alabama. We’re going to be here for 2 days. A girl who was in the choir last year moved here and so a bunch of us are staying at her house. By a bunch I mean like SIXTEEN of us, girls and guys, and she already has like 8 siblings or something. So....that should be interesting.

Apparently tomorrow we are going to a water park or possibly a driving range. Haven’t decided what I want to do yet because I don’t want to go to the water park if it’s lame. My friend Meghan Womack is playing a song on Finale and singing right now and it’s so beautiful it almost makes up for the lack of Internet.

Oh for Michele I forgot to mention that Anna Mills was at our concert in North Carolina yesterday. And tonight Mandi Heard’s grandmother was there; she and her daughter-in-law drove like 12 hours to get here or something. The concert tonight was interesting. The room we were singing in didn’t really have the greatest sound, but the audience was awesome, they were so into it and “hallelujah”-ing and raising their hands and clapping along. I forgot how much I love the south. :) Then afterwards the college choir kids (and some younger girls who were staying with some college girls in an empty house) joined the college group at the church for their meeting thingy. It was pretty fun. I took lots of pictures, hooray!So it is late/early and we have to be at the church at 8 for some ridiculous reason, so I’m going to jump on that whole sleep thing.

No comments: