Monday, February 2, 2009

On the road again...

Today was the day: we left bright and early (haha...9:30) after we got the car all packed up. We just got some new luggage which is sooo nice, but I'm not quite sure how we made it here with all our stuff in the first place. Packing makes me feels so materialistic. And I've already thought of 2 things I've left, my walking shoes and Don't Waste Your Life book. I guess my morning walks will have to wait a while. Not to mention my reading...

We made really great time on the road. The weather started out warm, turned to rain, then quickly turned to snow. It's not snowing anymore, but still cold.

We've got about a 4 hour drive tomorrow, so that should give us plenty of time to get all settled in for classes Wednesday.

And now...we just have to kill time at the hotel. Central time gives us one more hour of nothingness. Better embrace it while I can!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i spent a lot of time alone today...and i kept playing with my phone...and every time i opened it i thought of calling you guys...but i didn't...because i'm lame...lol...but i thought of you...and prayed for you...and was happy that you guys came to the olsons last night for one last hurrahhhhh! :)

jenna sais quann said...

while you're in limbo... just enjoy the music:)

welcome back to school!!! we're still here :)