I couldn't even last a week without getting sick. It came on me really suddenly yesterday until I could barely breathe from the tightness in my chest and had to dig through all my stuff to find my inhaler. Funnnn. On the bright side, it is the weekend so I'm allowed to sit around in my room all day and be lazy. And even better, it's the first weekend so I don't have any work to do anyway. Also I've discovered that I actually do like pulpy orange juice. Whaddya know, my friend from Florida knows what she's talking about :) They are really serious about their orange juice there. So I'm getting in my vitamin C. Unfortunately going to the store for meds is not conducive to my lazy-sit-in-my-room agenda but I'm sure I'll eventually drag myself out of here...
And on another bright side, the weather has even improved! It's 63 degrees out, cloudy and breezy but I'll take it. Yesterday we were even able to catch our school's baseball game, perfect baseball weather too. I am milking this no homework thing for all it's worth :)
No comments:
Post a Comment