Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Marine Corps Museum

We visited the Marine Corps Museum today.  It was pretty neat, the scenes were very lifelike!  It was a good brush-up on my history too :)


3 comments:

jenna sais quann said...

yeah. this museum was a very well done. As museums go, I think it's one of the best.

Anonymous said...

i'm not a museum person, and i even really enjoyed that place...

Jonathan Burke said...

OOH-RAH!!! alright a little history behind my saying that all the time... People commonly say, Why do you say that, you were in the Army, not Marines... To all the scoffers, I'll have you know that was probably the toughest decision of my life... I was in the "Young Marines", a program that is administered by the Marine Corps Leauge, and I know very much about "my beloved Corps". My uncle Mark is a Combat veteran that retired as a Sergeant Major, and my nephew is currently serving his country via USMC. so to all of you I say this, it's a Marine thing, those who know... know. and PS... Patty Marks shuckin' brass... totally my favorite pic of all times!!!