As you may have noticed, those of you NOT using Google Reader to read this - and yes, I understand because I am guilty of that too, but please, check out the *real* blog for a moment - and you will see a fresh new face to the place.
Aaahhhh. I can hear a sigh of relief. Clutter, gone. Tiny photos, gone. Small columns, gone gone gone! And now I have large, lovely photos up so you can actually SEE them. I am quite giddy with excitement.
So giddy, in fact, that I am going to be posting EVERY DAY, yes you read that right, every single day of my class. That's 28 days, probably a record for me. My photojournalism 2 class has an assignment every day of 1 or 2 images due, every day, so I will be posting them on here as well so you can keep up with my J-term.
I am horribly backlogged on editing fun photos, but one day when I post them, I will supply the link or treat you all to a taste, if you care about seeing my Thanksgiving in the spring :)
In other news, I think I will be joining the Colossians challenge featured on Ann Voskamp's blog (be sure to check this out too if you're interested). You can memorize Colossians in a year by starting with 2 verses a week. Sounds good to me! Will you join?
1 comment:
kristen! this is so beautiful. great job updating it. the photos finally have a great frame to show off their beauty. :) i redid my blog lately and it is just a happy moment to look over. :)
Post a Comment