Ohmygoodness.
What a week. I cannot begin to describe to you what my life is like right now.
But, well, here we go.
Pine Cove is awesome. What an incredible place. I truly had no idea what I was getting myself into. It's so fun and crazy and pumped up full of energy and love for one another and the gospel being spread. It's an amazing ministry and it seems unbelievable that they would choose me to come be a part of it! But God did, so here I am.
This week I've been with the awesome M-team (that's the Media Team) training with the other photographers. It's been super chill and an awesome time to really invest in relationships. I love getting to know these people, but at the same time it's difficult for me to invest in people when I know we're working at different camps and at different times in the summer so this might be the only time I'll see them. My heart is sad when I think of leaving these incredible people that yes, I only just met, but already enjoy so much!! God continues to grow and stretch me by bringing me through times of change and transition. He is faithful, and already teaching me about finding me full satisfaction in Him! What a great God.
We still have one week to go. My staff from my camp in Columbus are on their way so it will be great getting to meet the people I will actually be working with this summer. Grace multiplies on grace!
Right now is our day off. And by day off, I mean we got off at 4 yesterday and we go right back to Pine Cove-ness at 3. So, 23 hours of "getting off camp grounds" time, eating not camp food, and the ever-wonderful laundry. More bonding time, but so fun. I love it here, just LOVE IT.
Pray with me that I would go in confidence, trusting in the Lord to lead me and not be afraid, but to invest in relationships and do hard things knowing my strength comes from Him and Him alone. I am so thankful for how He is already working in allowing me to be here, and for my time at home. I am looking more and more forward to being home and seeing you all!!
Live in His love :)
1 comment:
Pine Cove is most certainly a place where we meet God! He is ever present there and seems very near and dear when we are there! I can't wait to hear your camp name!
Post a Comment