Well, here we are. I'm leaving tomorrow at 6 a.m. with my friend Ryan to drive to Tyler, TX for 2 weeks of training for Pine Cove, one week just for those of us who need job training and the second week for all staffers orientation. Then I'll hitch a ride from Columbus (where my camp is located) to Houston and fly into Memphis where my sweet new roommate and good friend Kelsey will pick me up and I will get to stay at her house! And then we will drive back to Jackson where our dear friend is having a bridal shower for her wedding this June :) I'm so excited that I get to be in town for this. Then I'll begin my solitary drive HOOOOOME. I'm splitting it up in two days, so the estimated arrival is May 31!
All my finals are over. It was crazy but we made it through. There are tons of boxes in my room, as there should be after 10+ hours of packing. I'm going to check it for the fifth time. I'm so certain I will forget something. And it's difficult packing for Pine Cove when I'm not sure what to expect...and I have to fly by myself for the first time. BUT I know it will all be just so great. I can't believe we've reached this day. Time always amazes me.
I'm excited for what's in store. I'm excited to come home. Much love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment