I'm kind of a big fan of Phil Wickham. Just a little. So I was a bit excited that he was coming to my school, y'know?
ok, just kidding I WAS WAY FREAKING EXCITED!!!!! I first saw Phil Wickham opening at a Shane and Shane concert, actually, and had no idea who he was, but I loved his music, so I bought his CD and I've been a fan ever since.
A lot of my friends were more excited about Charlie Hall because they had never heard of Phil Wickham, and I thought he would be opening again, but really I think he was actually the main event. He was for me anyways....
but both were good. They're both good. =)
And of course I know have Phil's new cd which is A-MAZING. And if you want to hear what the concert was like, he actually has a free cd for download on his website called Singalong. Which is my favorite kind of singing anyway =)
Last night was fabulous. HOORAY


1 comment:
kristen...i am so glad you haven't abandoned the blogging world....
someday i'll write again :)
i love you.
Post a Comment