Friday, April 10, 2009

Adventures in BIRMINGHAM!!!

It almost seems like we've had one break right after the other! It's Easter weekend and with no classes today we were able to plan a spectacular weekend trip that I am incredibly excited for.

I had another 3D project due Thursday, and thankfully my class right afterwards was cancelled so I packed up my bags and Michele and I carpooled home with my friend Katherine to Birmingham. We stayed with her last night and she took us around town this morning. We went to World Market - man we should have one of those back home! It's super awesome. I'd furnish my entire room there if I could. Then we had lunch at a place called Zoe's that was almost like a Greek Moe's. Best cherry limeade I've ever had.

My friend Katherine is hoping to head to Atlanta with some friends to attend Passion City Church's Good Friday service unless the storm cancels it, so we went to Samford to meet up with Corrie. She had to head to work, but we're chilling here until BECKY arrives!!! She should be here in an hour or so. We're going to stay with the Driggers this weekend and see WICKED Saturday evening!!! It's going to be a great weekend. :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just as an FYI, there is a World Market in Massapponax:) Enjoy your break!!

Kristen said...

Jennifer you are awesome! Massapponax here we come ;)

Josh and Jadey said...

Yeah I was going to say the same thing. World Market in Massapponax. It is the Quann's favorite store!!! My favorite coffee mug is from this store...

BobbyO said...

Greek Moes, huh?

beckers said...

BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!!!!