Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Photography Need

As you may recall, I am taking a photography course this upcoming fall semester, which I am quite excited about, however, I will not be able to use my lovely digital camera. It's a film only class, so here's where you come in - would anyone like to help supply me with a film camera? If anyone has a camera I can use or know of where I can find one on a college budget, please let me know!

4 comments:

Josh and Jadey said...

Kristen I have one that you can either use or that I may be willing to sell to you.. What is your price range? I have a Nikon N75 I only used it for one summer before getting my digital point and shoot. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

i also think ben might have one....you should ask him...

Sarah Bradshaw said...

Kristen, I have one you can use. Actually, I have two. Come over and check out my camera collection sometime. You're welcome to any of them. =)

Pelt Family said...

I also have one the survived the fire. It is a Canon T-90 with 4 or 5 lens and a flash. I would love to see it go to a good home.