It's that time of year - summer in Fredericksburg, and that can only mean one thing: the Itty Bitty City Scavenger Hunt!! Ever since I saw it in the paper a week or so ago I've been dying to get downtown and search. For those of you not familiar with Itty Bitty City (and I have been shocked by how many don't know about it) you can read about it here. Last night was our first trip down with the family for Thursday Family Night, and we found 10 of the 20 pictures in an hour walking around downtown! We rock :) So this is both a challenge to you scavengers to get going and an invitation to join us for some awesome hunting. Oh this is going to be fun :)
Friday, June 26, 2009
The hunt is on!
It's that time of year - summer in Fredericksburg, and that can only mean one thing: the Itty Bitty City Scavenger Hunt!! Ever since I saw it in the paper a week or so ago I've been dying to get downtown and search. For those of you not familiar with Itty Bitty City (and I have been shocked by how many don't know about it) you can read about it here. Last night was our first trip down with the family for Thursday Family Night, and we found 10 of the 20 pictures in an hour walking around downtown! We rock :) So this is both a challenge to you scavengers to get going and an invitation to join us for some awesome hunting. Oh this is going to be fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment