Church, Bible study, Youth group and various weekend activities kept me very busy and very happy. I was even able to achieve a sense of normalcy, especially with the other college students home - yaaayyy Debra and Becky! :) It felt like old times having Becky practically living at my house again.

New Year's Eve I was able to finally meet people I'd heard so much about, did some crazy party-hopping and did NOT see the (in)famous pear drop in Fredericksburg.
Maranatha started up the first Saturday in January. It'll be my first year doing it away at school, so it should be a pretty interesting year. For tour we're planning on going to New York, Boston, and Baltimore. I'm pretty excited about that!
Also this year they decided to hold a joint concert with the 2nd Generation choir IN JANUARY. So yesterday, after 4 practices, we held a concert with 3 completely new songs and 4 songs from last year's drama program. What can I say? Our directors are CRAZY. It went well though. For those of you interested in catching a Maranatha concert - when the concert season REALLY starts, there is actually a concert scheduled sometime in April at our very own Stafford Baptist Church. Of course, I won't be there, but it will still be good. It's a joint concert with the Gospel Choir, which consists of mostly alumni from the Touring Choir. So stay tuned for details on that - actually my mom set it up, so just talk to her :)
Other than that, I've been able to go horseback riding with Aimee - freezing but still fun! Jam sessions have ensued and we were able to successfully carry out the celebration of Christmas through January thanks to the Quanns :)
But now with all this fun, it's time to settle down and get productive for Spring Semester '09!
1 comment:
mmmm...i have thought so very many times about blogging :) haha...maybe one day i will find my words again...
i love you. and new years eve/new years day were some of the happiest days ever...thanks for being crazy with us :)
Post a Comment