Replace my FEAR with COURAGE
to follow wherever You lead me
to follow wherever You lead me
"I sought the Lord, and He heard me,
And delivered me from all my fears"
Ps 34:4
And delivered me from all my fears"
Ps 34:4
Replace my DESPAIR with HOPE
that is unwavering, "for He who promised is faithful"
that is unwavering, "for He who promised is faithful"
"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good;
Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!
Oh fear the Lord, you His saints!
There is no want to those who fear Him."
Ps 34:8-9
Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!
Oh fear the Lord, you His saints!
There is no want to those who fear Him."
Ps 34:8-9
Replace my UNBELIEF with a true heart in full assurance of FAITH
"I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living."
Ps 27:13
That I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living."
Ps 27:13
And replace my SMALL DREAMS with Your unfathomable VISION
so that my heart's longing matches Yours
so that my heart's longing matches Yours
"Trust in the Lord, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart."
Ps 37:3-4
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart."
Ps 37:3-4
No comments:
Post a Comment