It's way too easy to slack off during break, whether you have 3 weeks or 6. I have to get my scheduling for these next semesters all worked out so I can know what options are available to me, whether that's summer semesters or CLEP tests or even an extra year at Union if necessary...
At the moment I'm signed up for 13 hours for the spring semester, but I probably need to be taking 16 to stay on track. The art department is different than most though because you take classes pertaining to your major every year, not just your junior and senior year. So it's a little confusing trying to make sure I'll have time to take everything or fit it all into my crazy schedule.
I just tried looking for more classes - ANY classes to fill it up a little, even accelerated ones, but unless I decide to take New Testament for half a semester from 6-10pm once a week, I'm pretty stuck at this moment. I know God has a plan. I'm just waiting and being open to any possibilities He throws my way.
Even if that means a 4 hour class...or no more classes at all.
If any of you are curious, here's my tentative schedule at the moment:
Mondays/Wednesdays:
9-9:50 am World Civ II (with Michele, yay!) this is also on Fridays
11-1:50 pm Intro to Digital Imaging (photoshop yay!)
Tuesdays/Thursdays:
9:25 - 10:15 P.E. (whoopee. but it's with Michele yay!)
10:50 - 1:30 3 Dimensional Design (gonna be crazy)
1:40 - 2:55 Arts in the Western Civ (general arts class for all majors)
No comments:
Post a Comment