LOL.you have GOT to be kidding me...this is ridiculously funny....made my night :)i freaking love you.
That is so great! "I laughed. I cried. It moved me Bob." Worth all those sleepless nights. Well done!
i'm so glad your mom told us to check it out...i had no idea what i would find. pbj has yet to see it; i can't wait. great job, kristen!!
The only problem I see is that in our house it is a crime of high treason to use the same knife in both jars. Otherwise, that was great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL.
you have GOT to be kidding me...this is ridiculously funny....
made my night :)
i freaking love you.
That is so great! "I laughed. I cried. It moved me Bob." Worth all those sleepless nights. Well done!
i'm so glad your mom told us to check it out...i had no idea what i would find. pbj has yet to see it; i can't wait. great job, kristen!!
The only problem I see is that in our house it is a crime of high treason to use the same knife in both jars. Otherwise, that was great!
Post a Comment