Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The one, the only...red stick project!!!

Thought I'd update you all on the stick project. Especially considering it was completed, oh about 2 weeks ago. :) It was one of the top 3 projects I've done. Thanks to some collaboration with a fellow student in the class and an incredible amount of work (and many many wonderful helping friends), this color project was a success. You can see more pictures (including all my 3D projects of the semester) here.


2 comments:

Annie B. said...

Good stuff, Kristen!
I like that you put a link to your fb pictures. Question:
Do people have to be your fb friend to see the pictures on that link?
Miss you guys!

Kristen said...

Thanks Annie!
i don't think they even have to be on facebook, but don't quote me on that...i just used the public link they provide at the bottom of the album, the one that says "Share this album with anyone by sending them this public link" so everyone ought to be able to see it :)
miss you too!!