I have a lot of things I've been wanting to tell all of you, but one especially for all you Indonesia trip people.
Last Friday at chapel students who went on mission trips or internships this past summer got up to share about their experiences. The first girl to speak was named Maria and she is a Missionary Kid from Indonesia, and has lived there pretty much her whole life. She was able to visit her family there and her Indonesian "family" this summer. The love she had for those people was so evident and her passion so infectious! I really wanted to talk to her and hear more about Indonesia but wasn't sure if or when the opportunity would present itself.
BUT
Perhaps a day or so later I came to my room and found the same Maria with my roommate Rachel; they're friends and fellow RA's and were getting ready to go out together. She happened to be flipping through my photo album that I left in the living room and she saw the Indonesia prayer card and started asking me about it, so I tried to explain as well as I could.
It turns out that she knows the exact team of people that you guys went to work with! So it was really exciting for me to make another cool connection (what a "coincidence"...). I didn't get to talk to her long, but hopefully I will sometime. So I thought it was cool and wanted to share that with you :)
2 comments:
Its so crazy how the Lord works. PRAISE THE LORD!
wow, that is really awesome. It truely is a small world!
Post a Comment