Ta da!! Kristen has finally joined the blogging community!
So for a while now I've been told that I should get a blog. I have never really been one to quickly jump on the bandwagon of the latest trend. I like to do my research, make sure the bandwagon is up to code, and double check the route before I decide to join. I also wanted to wait for a momentous occasion to create my blog (yes I know I didn't need to wait, but I'm persnickety) and I figured that my 18th birthday would be a good time.
So now I have a blog, and today I am 18 years old. Pretty cool. I think this is going to be a great year. I am excited to see what God has in store for me; I think He's going to be doing a lot of stretching and growing in my life, and I look forward to sharing that with all of you. :)
4 comments:
I will be adding you to my google reader
love it love you! good job(and i mean that in a good way!)
Glad to see you have joined the Blogosphere.
Great!! I'll add you to my list of blogs to read:))
Jennifer
Post a Comment