Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh Stafforrrddd

Yes, I'm home!! I was so incredibly excited to finally get on that plane and come here. It was a little strange at first being back in a house :)
I've also been INSANELY busy with art of course, what else?? I haven't been keeping up too well with my art projects on here for you all, but right now we're studying color and color schemes, so we were assigned EIGHT 15"x15" paintings demonstrating a variety of those color schemes. It's pretty insane, especially since it's due the Monday after we get home from Thanksgiving Break. So I've been living in the art lab working on it all week, and I still had to bring it home with me to work on it some more. But, I'm just about finished so now I can actually have an enjoyable, relaxing break! Teachers must love giving work over break because I was pretty swamped over fall break too. So now that I'm mostly done with painting, I have some studying to do and a speech to write...ah well. I do have some things I'm planning on doing for fun here that I don't get to do at school:
-watch TV (like the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade!)
-sit on my comfy couch (which i am now...check!)
-read the newspaper
-SLEEP IN
-read a book for FUN
-play my piano :)
-pet my doggy
and of course, hang out with family and friends!!

Actually for those who don't know, Friday at 6 we're having a get together so we can see all you guys. Bring your appetites and smiling faces! And if we don't see you this time around, we'll see you in a few short weeks for Christmas Break (but we'd love to see you...so COME!) :)
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

No comments: