Monday, May 19, 2008

All alone

Michele and Becky left today...



okay, maybe that's a little melodramatic. I mean, it IS Celine Dion.

here, how about some light-hearted humor...



I AM GOING TO MISS THOSE GIRLS!!!!

2 comments:

Annie B. said...

great post...however, I started to think at the end...wait a second, what about ME? Just kidding, I know those girls will be MISSED!

beckers said...

WE LOVE YOU!!! AND MISS YOU TOO!!
before you read more of this comment go watch the american idol for wednesday if you have not yet done so! and dont get mad at me if you read ahead in this comment!


heheheh

we found out from brett that DAVID COOK won AI so im pretty stoked about that! YEYEYEY and by 12 million votes! super sweet!!!

love you kristen! miss you! they have me doing powerpoint here and well just to say the least, its got you all over it! and i saw them doing video editing stuff and michele and i were like "this is so kristen! she would love doing this stuff!"
ne who, hope your having fun! did you get the GPS job? did Debra? how was youth group?